Sunday, December 12, 2010

Museum AGAIN....man have we gotten money's worth(well more like our Christmas presents worth) out of these passes!  The new Egypt exhibit is amazing!
This little girl loves her some snake!!  She could sit here all day and watch the snake! hiiiissssssssssssss
I think I can only get pictures of their backs since they are busy looking at something!

Shopping, shopping, shopping little girl!
The other day while at Target Caroline grabbed my credit card and started to swipe it on the little box and then grabbed the pen and started pound away on the numbers-think she has seen me swipe my card a few times???
My sweet girl!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

She really looks like she has a head of hair and not just "feathers" She looks like such a big girl now. The baby look is giving way to a preschooler look. Give them a squeeze for me.

JS said...

She has some serious cute clothes, but I couldn't expect anything less from her mama!

Anonymous said...

she is so freaking cute!