Today we walked on the wild side, well we drove on the wild side.
This time we got to feed the giraffes!!
While I was busy feeding the giraffes in the front, Caroline was in the back getting her fingers bitten by a zebra!! The zebra thought her cute little fingers were food, especially since she shoved them in his mouth. Poor thing, she didn't let me forget it the whole way home,"Mama, zebra, bite, fingers, oowwwowwwo, that hurt fingers, zebra!"
Gramps was brave and let the kids drive in his lap, and he let Ryan really steer, well as much as you can let a 3 year old drive!
ya' think they enjoyed driving?
aren't they cute while they are holding still?
Ryan had fun feeding the wild life, especially the slobbery part!
Love the tongue picture!
and basically my kids are fearless! I am excited, because I am going to roll today's purchase into a membership, so we can go whenever we like!
It was a great day!! Thanks Gramps for going with us! The noise is a lot, Caroline cried,whined, babbled, laughed, cried, and whined some more the whole way home and promptly fell asleep the moment her head hit her pillow at 6:25, since she didn't nap all day!!!


















1 comments:
What a fun day! I want to go next time I go to TX. But then again there are my allergies, don't know. I'll have to talk to Brent about it!
Post a Comment