We had a great time at the Dallas Zoo this week! People around here give this zoo a hard time, but I LOVED it! And as you can see Ryan loved the bird show!
Caroline liked the wooden horse, this might be the only picture i have of her because she wouldn't listen and stay by me. She wandered off at one point and gave me a heart attack. Ryan never even thought of leaving my side while out so this is a whole new ball game. I usually give her one chance and if she doesn't stick by me then she gets strapped into her stroller. She didn't wander far(about 50 ft.) but I just couldn't see her from where I was at, a school teacher was keeping at eye on her until her inattentive parent came to her rescue!
He was a little excited to see the chameleon.
My mom and I were taking Ryan's picture and we were busy trying to get him to hold still and smile, mean while Caroline was safely buckled in her stroller. In the background I hear a few kids yelling but I'm not paying attention. All the sudden a teacher comes running up to me(the same teacher as before I might add) and says,"your daughter she is rolling away!" I had forgottoen to put the brake on and she was rolling down the hill headed towards the bathrooms. OPPPSS! Mother of the Year-right here folks! Needless to say we walked in the opposite direction! hahaha
This lion exhibit was amazing, I could have stayed in there all day!

0 comments:
Post a Comment