So our road trip to Utah started out a little slow, and my car was really crowded!!!
About an hour into the drive I decided we needed a car topper to put all the crap in that I just absolutely "NEEDED"
This arrangement didn't work out so well, Ryan and Jordan bickered the whole time and Caroline screamed(surprise, surprise) because she could see me and she knew I would give her whatever she wanted if she just screamed loud enough and long enough!Half way into the second day we realized that stops on the side of the road were way faster then gas station stops! Anytime anyone said they needed to pee so did Caroline(she is still not potty trained) so over course when I whipped out this little porta-potty, she was all over it and diaper off faster then you could say Bob's your uncle!
So after two days on the road about 15 hours each day we were ready for some freedom and some room to stretch our legs!!

2 comments:
If you just "whipped out that porta-potty, you might do real well on "Let's Make a Deal!" lol
That is hilarious!!!
Post a Comment