Today we went to the Fort Worth Nature Center, and the kids had a blast.
When we got there the first thing we saw were the buffalo's.
This big guy came right up to the fence when we pulled up.

Surprisingly Ryan wasn't afraid of this dude! I wonder what buffalo's consider a treat??
Ryan is turning into such a great big brother, and they truly love each other and want to be around each other. It warms my heart to see them play together and really want to be together.
I love that she is kinda hiding behind him.
I also love that she follows his cue, and just happily follows him.
That is one big ol' buffalo!!
She asked to hold his hand, exchanged "I love you's" and they happily walked and checked out the sights.
He is pointing out something interesting I'm sure of it.
This one might need a frame!! I love it!
I left my stroller behind at one point and needed to go back and get it. Ryan jumped at the chance to go retrieve it for me. He is starting to want to do more things on his own and help me with my stuff that I need done(now if you ask him to pick up his toys or clean his room it another story)
It was quite a ways away and I could have done it in about 2 minutes but he was so proud of himself it was worth waiting the extra 10 minutes!
Come on cool weather!! Tomorrow is his first soccer game of the first season, and it is going to be muddy, it finally rained tonight moments before his first soccer practice was supposed to start. I am sure some fun pictures will result!














1 comments:
liney is looking so big and kid-ish! not fair. doesnt she know she is not supposed to do that!
Post a Comment