Monday, October 3, 2011

 Caroline is a little bit in love with anything Princess and brushing ponies hair!! ALL DAY, and she can be a little tad bit bossy about it!
 On Friday we played this blue team and man were they good, there should have been a slaughter rule but since we "don't keep score" I guess no one realized that the other team scored like 20 goals.  Ryan finally got the ball!
 Stole it from this little girl.

 Dribbled the ball\ down the field......
 And missed, oh well, it was a great effort.....
 And obviously he didn't mind!
 We were happy to have Grandma and Papa there!
 And shoulder rides with dad are always fun!
 This is his new camera face, isn't that awesome?? I just love it.......sarcasm, sarcasm, sarcasm
 Look at these cupcakes I made for the treat that night!  Aren't they awesome, I want to make cupcakes everyday just so they look like that!!  I found the idea on Pinterest, and love it, I think it will be my new good to treat!
 Caroline was loving her cupcake and kept saying it was her makeup and rubbing it ALL OVER HER LIPS!!
 Wouldn't you love for her too apply your makeup for you?? Is it on straight??
My pretty little Princess!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh ryan plays soccer! so fun! me and him can play at christmassssss

scottstiles said...

the cupcakes remind me of hook... its all of the same colors as the food fight!