This is my little ham, he was so excited to go to Six Flags!

We went to Six Flags with Jane and the girls.
Look how excited he was, I think he was a little nervous too!
We rode the bobsled ride first, and he loved every minute of it! I was so excited that he was enjoying all the rides and that they didn't scare him!
I think this was the Judge Roy Scream, he loved this too!! He was always ready to move on the to the next ride!
Honestly this is my favorite picture of the night, he never cried or said he didn't want to do it again but I think he was a little scared!! He kept saying it did funny things to his stomach.
This picture might be a close second, the excitement and fear!

We were both bummed that Jared didn't join us, but he stayed home with Caroline because she wasn't feeling well. It turned out that was a good choice since she had strep throat!








1 comments:
i remember the bobsled. That is one of my all time favorite rides. :)
Post a Comment