Monday, October 3, 2011

We went to Brandons house last night and of course we had a great time!!  I loved this picture of Brandon and Che'ke!

Caroline fell asleep in the car on the way over and then woke up a little on the grouchy side if you couldn't already tell from her facial expression!

Caroline LOVES to swing and I loved this sequence of pictures!  Just carefree and simple! (oh and she was still a little bit grouchy, but by the end she swung it away!)


For some reason I love this one!

 Her hair looks like gold in these pictures and it looks like she has a ton of it!
 Travis broke out the ATV, and Ryan was in HEAVEN!!

Can you tell he is a little bit excited, he didn't want the fun to stop!
 Then Brandon, Ryan and Travis went!  All smiles!

Poor Caroline sat and watched as they drove away!  She didn't complain, just waved as they drove away!

Best buddies, I hope they stay friends for a really long time!

 Then it was mommy's turn with the kids!  I could totally do this, I love this type of stuff!

And, I must be crazy because then I took all four of them out for a ride.  Caroline held on to Brandon and fell asleep during the ride, it was so cute!


0 comments: