Today we had a fun and easy day. The kids went to school, then we meet a bunch of friends at the mall to play
Then we went and saw daddy at work. It's so nice that he works close by and that we can drop by anytime we want to say hi and steal a drink or two!
Then we came home and the kids wanted to color, so color they did! They wanted to sit next to me while I worked on the computer,so we were all snuggled up together!
You have to watch this girl though, she will color on anything! She might grow up to be a tattoo artist someday if we don't watch it! If she is quiet, she is hiding somewhere drawing on herself!
Ryan's coordination with crayons and pencils is getting better and better every time, I was really impressed today with how much he has improved!
Simple day, but so much fun!







1 comments:
So Cute! Chrissy and I are loving how adorable they are! I love when Caroline looks into the camera. Ryan is getting huge... Love ya,
Post a Comment