Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas time at our house was BUSY!  The kids had a great(short)Christmas program at school.  The first question that was asked,"Why do we celebrate Christmas" and a child screams out,"TO GET PRESENTS!!!!" and that child was MINE!  Yep a really proud moment!  I promise he knows the meaning of Christmas

 Me and another lady were in charge of Ryan's class party.  I did all the decorations.  I love putting it all together and not having to clean my house in order to throw a party!  It is a win win for me!
 Snowman chair backers and the centerpiece snowmen
 Pom pom snowballs for the door way.
 We played a fun snowman game.  And I bought the Insta Snow, and let the kids watch it extand and the n play with it!  It was a hit for sure!

 My sweet boy!

1 comments:

Laur said...

You are soooo clever!!! Hope they all know what a gem you are...and we must be related about the not cleaning the house part!