Monday, March 5, 2012

Roar ROAR RoAr rOaR
Caroline had a roaring good time at her 3rd birthday party today!!
 
We were able to find some Dino eggs, I think they are about to hatch!!

The Dino masks for Oriental Trading Company were fabulous!!!
Each kid got a mask and a dino tail!!  They turned out so cute and were worth the BAGS AND BAGS of batting!!

The Volcano cakes turned out so good!! 
They were a complete hit!!
 

About to read our dinosaur books, everyone trying on their masks and tails!

 The T-REX fossil dig!!  It was such a beautiful day to be outside digging up bones!
 Next we were off for a Dino egg hunt!!  The kids had a great time running around collecting as many prehistoric eggs as possible!!


 My birthday girl getting her eggs!!

 The cutest little dinosaur I ever saw!

You think she had a good day?  I think she had a good day!!
 
She was so gracious opening her presents and wanted to make sure each person knew she was opening their present!

f

Blowing out her Volcano cake!


Daddy with his sweet kiddos!! It was fun to celebrate together as a family!!




The decorations turned out so good if I do say so myself!!  The crepe paper streamers were so easy but time consuming!!  


We had stuff for the Herbivores!
 The Sweetivores
Fossil Foot print cookies

T-REX claws-bugles dipped in almond bark



And of course we can't forget our greeter! A little friendly welcome!


4 comments:

JS said...

So amazing. So fun. So exhausting!:) good job!

Laur said...

You are AMAZING... She is adorable and it looks like everyone had such fun! Loved the food, you should publish a book!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That is incredible! I like the dino tails, alright Katelyn your turn to post anything.....-Brent