Friday, June 29, 2012

we had a Texas sports filled day a couple months ago when Aunt Kelly and Uncle Bob came into town!
First off was Texas Motor Speedway.  It was way more fun then I expected.  Just Ryan and I met up with everyone.  Gramps even bought Ryan his own little car!!
 I think the highlight was the speedy laps around the track!!  Everyone enjoyed that!!
 Next we headed to Cowboys Stadium, and met up with Jared and Caroline too!!
 Gramps and Liney gazing out at Jerry's World!!  This place is HUGE, it's pretty amazing!
 Trying on the jerseys in the Cowboys locker room, Caroline liked it at first, then quickly changed her mind!

This is my favorite picture from the day, we bought this ball so they could play on the field with it. Caroline was in love.  She asked me to take this picture and staged it all her self.  She set the ball down and then turned it until the star was showing and then stood right beside it.  IT CRACKED ME UP!!  She slept with that pink football for at least two weeks!
 The best part of the day though was watching Jared kick field goals.  He hadn't kicked a football since high school and was drilling 40yard field goals!!  Dad was SERIOUSLY impressed and so was I!!

0 comments: