Today was a beautiful day, so we headed outdoors and had a wonderful time at the Fort Worth Nature Center! The kids ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and oh yeah they ran!

Looking for prairie dogs and buffalos. We saw the prairie dogs but no such luck with the buffalo today!
Check out that tongue!!!! holy smokes!!! I was so proud of Opal, we let her run off her leash and every time I called she came running, and basically she kept between me and the kids. She was in dog heaven and will definitely be taking her back soon!!
Look matching tongues, everyone runs with their tongue hanging out right??
The kids doing some more running!! They had a blast and burned off a ton of Energy
A boy walking his dog
I never got a picture of Caroline's face because she never stopped moving, she was in continual motion!
Apparently Ryan ran out of gas and Calvin was trying to help!
See tongue out is a requirement for running......
love the lines of this picture
Miss Finely!! WE love Finely, she is the best baby ever, just always happy and ready for the action!
The only picture close to getting her face, and i'm in love with the reflection action in this picture. Oh yeah and hidden in there is a baby alligator.
We saw a heard of deer, a skunk, prairie dogs, owls, and all the animals inside the nature center.
Beautiful animal!!
This is my favorite picture of the day, for some reason it just speaks to me! I love it and I love him!!!
Happy girl with her doggie
Happy Dog
Happy boy



















2 comments:
I am totally loving your new camera! I always love you and your adorables!
you do all the fun stuff!
Post a Comment