Saturday, February 16, 2013

A couple weekends ago we spent a wonderful afternoon at Grandma's house!  We ran, explored, found treasures, threw rocks, and held hands


 Daddy casting a line and giving some pointers to Sis.
 Oh MY!! I just love that blonde little pixie!!!
 Grandma and the kids searching for treasures!!
 Playing with the deer feeder is always fun!!
 Love this picture, both feet off the ground, carefree! Look at all those treasures he is hauling!!




 LOVE LOVE LOVE this little man!!  He gives me a run for my money, but man am I crazy about him!!!

 Taking a stroll around the lake!!

 Teaching the finer points of skipping rocks.........
 Apparently she didn't get the memo........SMALL!!!
 Checking out the goods!
 Love the light, love the lashes, love this smart adventurous little dude!
 It's  longhorn, it's a saber tooth tiger tooth!!
 What's a day at the lake with out muddy shoes, I think I said don't get your shoes wet about 600 times before I gave up, we all had more fun that way!!






3 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like so much fun! They are all getting so grown up!

Carmen said...

I love your pictures! You are so talented at capturing incredible shots. Did Brett tell you he's coming to Dallas next week? He will be there on business for the whole week, I'm sure you will see him and I will be jealous :) I still haven't called your friend yet, it's be super crazy getting settled in but I will. Love following your blog!

Laur said...

So fun to watch them grow!! Your pictures and the lighting are fantastic! Thanks for updating!