Wednesday we decided since it was BEAUTIFUL outside that a bike ride was in order!! so we load up the bikes and headed to the Trinity Trails!! Firsts of course we had lunch at Chuy's because you can't go to the trails without stopping at Chuy's first. Caroline got a bike for her birthday and we went out and rode it several times which included huge tantrums and screaming and lots of falling. So I decided after several attempts that includes massive screaming matches that that bike just wasn't going to work for us. I took back the original bike and she has been all smiles since!! She was really funny at first and afraid of falling so she wanted to ride in the grass becasue "it won't hurt" if she falls. slowly she got more and more comfortable and was happy to ride on the sidewalk!
Ryan left us in the dust the entire time. I'm going to have to learn to enjoy jogging just so I can keep up with them!!
I love this project under the bridge, so colorful and happy!!
The whole crew going over the bridge! They probably rode over a mile which is pretty exciting to watch!! I'm so excited that they are both enjoying riding their bikes
Caroline and Calvin, they are little buddies!!
She was so proud of herself and I was tickled pink just watching her!!
a
And after all that hard, hot ,sweaty work who could say no to some frozen yogurt??
This is Carolines infamous Zombie face!!! I love it!! We can't figure out how she does it or where she learned it from but its pretty awesome!!
I was in love with these shadows!!! This is Calvin with both feet off the ground!!
And this is what I call the perfect end to a perfect day, bedtime stories with Daddy!!


















0 comments:
Post a Comment