Hey...certain things I won't write on the blog for security reasons, so for future needs, what is your e-mail address?? I have your old work one....needs updating:)
Ha ha! I like Denise's comment... "Best Footage"... get it??
So cute! I really love it when they learn new things. Merrick has been babbling for quite awhile, but Berkleigh would screech, but not babble. Well I have been wishing she would babble, and now she does, and never STOPS! :) I love watching them figure things out.
Last night we were wrestling with Ryan when suddenly he reached over and licked Jared's head then exclaimed, "Um, delicious.." Totally out of the blue but totally funny!
Life is great!! I love being a mom and a wife. Ryan is 2-1/2 years old and busier then ever, I think he might need a leash, he is talking more and more every day and is extremly happy. Caroline is 1 and is a very happy, easy going baby and it is hard to imagine our family without her. Jared has gone out on his own to pratice law and is enjoying the freedom it brings, I'm enjoying his more flexable shedule! I love that I have a husband who works so hard so that I can stay home and take care of our two wonderful, growing, busy kids!
3 comments:
Best footage of the feet discovery yet!!
Hey, did you ever get the Ryan vinyl sign we sent???? Just curious if it matched his room?
Hey...certain things I won't write on the blog for security reasons, so for future needs, what is your e-mail address?? I have your old work one....needs updating:)
Ha ha! I like Denise's comment... "Best Footage"... get it??
So cute! I really love it when they learn new things. Merrick has been babbling for quite awhile, but Berkleigh would screech, but not babble. Well I have been wishing she would babble, and now she does, and never STOPS! :) I love watching them figure things out.
Ryan is so cute!
Post a Comment