Okay so today Ryan had carrots for the first time which he seemed to enjoy until.... he has also learned that he can fling his arm around like crazy and really enjoys this new found movement. This is when the arm met the carrots and it was all down hill from there. This whole scene gave me a flash back though to when I was about 14 and on me second babysitting job for the Hassetts, Dylan was around Ryan's age at the time(that would make her I think about 14ish...man I'm old) anyways I was feeding Dylan carrots and she swatted her arm the exact same way but oh my goodness did she make a mess. These carrots curved around the hall about six feet, sprayed up the nine feet walls and all over the ceiling. You may think that I'm exaggerating or the story has grown over the years but I'm not this was a amazing that a tiny 2oz jar of baby food could cover that much area. Oh yeah and they had just moved into the house so everything was new!! I had to call my mom and have her come help me clean the house. I thout I would be fired on the spot. Needless to say I babysat for them the rest of the time we lived there. Anyways it was such a moment I couldn't pass up telling the story.
6 days ago



1 comments:
Oh No! That happens to us all the time. Merrick rubs food all over his face, and Berkleigh has learned to hit the spoon with her hands and get a reaction from mom, and carrots all over. She laughs at it too...
Sometimes I think... I am so glad that we don't own a house yet because it is nice to not care to much about the carpet....
Is that bad?
Post a Comment