Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Bath time and Bedtime!!

Ryan loves to be in the water! Bathtime is always a blast! I hate taking him out because he is just so happy in there.
We are still trying to catch up from the holidays and the new church schedule(9am, that even early for me!) Ryan fell asleep last night while I was feeding him dinner. He slept there for about 30 minutes.
We are so blessed to have such a happy baby. I can't believe that he will be 6 months old this week. The time has truely gone by SO fast. I've loved every moment of being a mother!!
It looks like we've got a double chin going on there!! It's he getting so big!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh he is sooo cute!! He is growing and changing his look, but it is still VERY cute. I see the problem, his high chair is too comfortable. HE HE Dawnell

Stephanie said...

He is sooo darn cute.The older they get the more fun they are. I love seeing their little personality coming out. Glad you are having fun!

JS said...

He is SUCH a happy baby! What a cutie. I love it. I can't believe he will be 6 months either! That is crazy! M & B will be a year on Valentines Day! Wow! Hey good idea about putting the bumbo in the tub. Never thought of that. That will make bathtime a TON easier when I bathe them both together! Thanks!