Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My house was clean yesterday so you missed it!!

Okay so those of you who know me, know that I'm not a very organized person. With this new year I made some goals. The first one was to clean out my closet. I should have taken a before picture, but that would be WAY to embarassing!!! So here are the after shots, now I like to just stand in my closet and look around! I's also like everyone to know that I did this all by myself without any medication. The very scary part is that I removed 1o bags of clothes from my closet, and as you can see I still have plenty of clothes!
What an incredible invention!!! A shoe rack!!
I've always had one secret--I've always color organized my hanging clothes!! If they weren't separated by color I'd NEVER be able to find anything!!

So my closet has been like this for 1 week now and I love it-but my problem has always been follow through, so we will see what it looks like in and month or six months from now--Everyone place your bets!!! I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

Laur said...

Wow, Em, Looks great!! Wish you were closer, I could babysit for you and you could organize my closet! Baby Ryan is so darned cute, I can't wait to see him again. Love to you all in the new year! Laur

Katelyn said...

Holy COW- impressive! I knew I was bringing to rub off on your- although I think it is funny that my closet is the one place that is ok to leave messy. :) Love it! ~ katelyn

JS said...

Wow! I am impressed. I remember you room when we were growing up. Heck, I remember your car when we blew a tire after the Lake House... all that Orange Syrup was oozing over the spare tire in the trunk of your car... Anyways... :) Looks great1 I was looking at your shoe picture and we have at least 3 pairs of the same shoes. I love Target! :)