Sunday, January 20, 2008

I love to laugh, loud and long and clear, Ilove to laugh so everybody can hear.

This is the first time he has really belly laughed, and he did it for a really long time-we were both dying-I love it when he has these first when Jareds home so that he can experiance that joy too! Jared kept bouncing that soft little ball off of him and he just loved it!!

4 comments:

Brian Arnold said...

We love it! Please go to our blog and vote for the name of our child!! Thanks, and it is so fun to be updated on Ryan.

thegreatscotts said...

Gotta love the belly laughs! hey... i love that toy in the background. I probably like it more than the kids. I think it is hilarious!

thegreatscotts said...

Emily! I bag tagged you!

Katelyn said...

that is so cute! so lucky that you got it on camera! :) ~katelyn