Thursday, January 24, 2008

I've been bag tagged x2 since I carry a diaper bag and a wristlet
I tag Karen, Katelyn, Steph and Mel

This is my diaper bag and I LOVE IT!!
Let it flow...
Okay, we can play I SPY...

I spy something dirty...

I spy one little black shoe(don't ask how there's only one and where the other one might be.)

I spy chipotle(mmmm my favorite)

I spy thank you cards I need to mail from Christmas.

And my camera is always in my bag but I had to use it to take pic's



This was a great opportunity to clean out my bag which it needed badly!Good thing I didn't get this tag on Sunday, this bag becomes like Mary Poppins never ending bag.



I have to say I"m so thankful that Jen sent this to me because I went to take pictures and I couldn't find my wristlet--okay so panic set in and I looked everywhere. Still I couldn't find ikes!! I called my friend who I had run errands with earlier in the day and she didn't have it. I called Marshalls to see if by sheer luck and chance someone had turned it in...to my luck and amazement someone had!! I was so thankful and glad that I had gotten this email to make me look for my purse! Anyways thanks Jen!


This is my wristlet-Jared got it for me for Christmas and I love it!! It's so awesome because it fit's great in my diaper bag and I can take it with me if I go somewhere without the baby(which isn't very often.)


I'm to embarrassed to included ALL of my receipts

Babystyle-Love their clothes; but only on sale very expensive

Potterybarn-Receipt from my new dishes for Christmas

Target-I save ALL my receipts from Target because their return policy sucks!

Walmart-Everyday stuff

MAC lip gloss-I love it!!

1 comments:

Katelyn said...

Thats funny- you really want me to dump out my bag and take a picture. Did you at least get to pre-organize or do I really have to just dump it out. Knowimg me and Delaney I probably have a 3 week old banana peal in there. I would much rather do one of those tell 6 things nobody would ever know about you. I have been thinking about that one for months. But I will play along! :) love you~ kate