So this is Ryans new carseat!! I can't believe how big he is getting so fast. Since my sister is my baby product scout she found this carseat for me. It has the highest crash ratings in europe (who's standards are way higher then ours) and it folds down to seven inches, so it will be good to travel with, and it will hold up to 80 pounds. To get our money's worth he will ride in this carseat until he is in 5th grade. "come on sweetheart, come get in your carseat" It was a little expensive but luckily I saved some of my gift cards from when Ryan was born so that took a little of the heat off the purchase price. If anyone watches Jon and Kate plus 8(I really like the show, could you imagine 8 kids...i love watching other peoples lives, and there's NO new shows ugh!!) this is the carseat they use. It's kind of funny to see Ryan in this big ol' seat now because his other one was WAY too small, head sticking over the top and feet hanging over the edge. Also it's kind of nice not to lug him and his carseat up three flights of stairs.
6 days ago

4 comments:
Wow... the twins aren't even in new carseats yet... and they turn 1 year old next week! That is a nice carseat. Thanks Kaitlyn for doing the research. I probaby won't get that one though cause I have twins... and no gift cards! I take donations thought :)!
though...not thought! I should edit before I publish instead of after.
Nice it came and you love it... i can't wait to see it! How about tommorrow :) love you~kate
Europe has higher standards because people can drive like 200mph on the autobaun!
Also, I been reading Feminist Mormon Women. Man, those girls need to lighten up!
Post a Comment