Sunday, February 3, 2008

SUPER BOWL!!!!

What a priceless picture!! My two favorite guys smiling at the SAME time. We had a great day at church then at some friends house to watch the superbowl. I think Ryan is back to his normal happy self because he was smiles all day. I guess that means back to the gym for me.

3 comments:

JS said...

Hey! Love all the pics! Ryan is getting so big. I also love the little ways the twins sleep now that I don't swaddle them anymore! I am impressed that you could sneak in and take a picture while he was sleeping and he didn't wake up. Merrick would be awake so fast if a flash went off while he was snoozin'.

You asked about the ABC books... I got letters from a scrapbook store. I also got paper and cut them in half. Then on the left side of the page I put the letter and then wrote next to "is for..." So like for A... "A is for Aunts and Ashleigh." Then I have pictures of all the aunts, and then a pictures of Ashleigh (who is an aunt.) Then B is for Berkleigh, brittany, Brianna, Brooke" (more aunts) Some where hard to think of like x... was for hugs and kisses (xoxox). O was for Ocean, and there were pictures of us with them at the beach. P was for parents with picture of me and tyson. z was for zoo with picture of us at the zoo with them. v was for Valentines day..(their birthday), w was for Walnut creek, where they were born with a picture of the hospital they were born in, H was for home... and it showed a picture of their first house. G was for grandparents with pics of them, L was for Laguna hills, and Lake charles where grandparents live... so anyways, you get the idea. It was really fun! Oh.. another hard one Y... was for "you" and it had pictures of them.

Anyways... hope this helps. Oh then I went to Kinko's and had the heavy laminating and then had them bound. it was really fun, a good way to get to know their family that doesn't live close, and perfect for church because it has really pictures of them etc. They are great! I love them!

JS said...

Oh my gosh! That is way to long. So sorry!

Laur said...

Love the picture of your two handsome guys! They are two peas in a pod!!! Love you all, Laur