Now that he is not swaddled anymore it's funny to see all the different postions that Ryan can sleep in. Just tonight he rolled over from back to belly for the first time, which I didn't see but went into his room because he was screeming bloody murder and I flipped him back over.
I can't believe how big he is getting! He's really starting to squirm and wiggle. We have his 6 month check up on Tuesday. It's a little late but his ped. is SO wonderful I will wait. I'll give you an update on length and weight on Tuesday.


1 comments:
HEY EMILY, I just saw your link on Leah and Mike's blog. I can't believe you have a little boy. How cute! Scott and I are still in Spokane, well, kind of. We moved to Medical Lake to be closer to Eastern. Scott still has about 1 1/2 years left.
I can't wait to read your blog!
Jill Zinn
Post a Comment