Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Rollin rollin rollin rawhide!!

Being able to roll can pin you in some corners that you just can't get your self out of! In the last week he just really learned hoe to roll around, I've had to move the coffee table to the side of the room so that he doesn't bang his head.


Here's a video of Ryan rolling around the room. I'm not sure how to teach him to sit up because he knows what he wants to play with and he know how to get there he just can't figure out how to sit up. If I did as many crunches as he does dring the day trying to sit up I'd have a six pack for sure!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

too funny! he will get it soon! love mimi

JS said...

Ahhh...your life will never be the same. It took Berkleigh maybe 3 days to crawl after learning to roll around. He is SO handsome!