ride'm cowboy-you should see Delaney rock this horse!!
So my friend Jen inspired me to make a oneise for Ryan-I love it the but some people asked me if he was a girl, and that has never happened before....I think it was the pants, I'm not sure. Jared told me boys should NEVER wear patterned pants.
It has been such a blast having my family near by. I've really enjoyed being able to spend time with them and having them get to know Ryan. We all went to a TCU baseball game, and it was a beautiful day and then we went back to my house and had dinner and play tribond, which was a nice break from the train game which my entire family love but I hate!
Happy boy out of the tub!! This is the towel my Auntie Laur gave to Ryan for Christmas.
Nakey baby! He is getting so big I think he has gained two pounds in the last couple of weeks!! What a chunky monkey!!!
6 days ago

5 comments:
we had a great time! Thanks for inviting us! Girls Rule at TriBond!
mmm...i love chunky monkey! :) (icecream)
I am jealous your family lives so close! You always look like you are having a great time!
I LOVE the shirt... maybe no patterned pants. we don't want his identity questioned! :) The shirt is so cute. Good job. I saw it and thought, "oohh, I wonder what little boutiques she has in dallas." Isn't that what we want... people to think we shop at boutiques when really it is our dang good skills.:)
uhhh... forgot... the train game is our favorite.
Ryan is getting so big, and is hands-down adorable to boot! Glad to find something he won't grow out of in a month or two! Laur
PS You've got to make those onesies to sell - it's great!
Post a Comment