Ryan was playing with this bucket full of Mr. Potato head parts and some how he ended up with the bucket on his head, someone came and got me to show me what he had done...he was totally happy with the bucket on his head and was still trying to play with all the parts. Silly boy.
Last night I went to my sisters enrichment(which was Fabulous, and I copied her and am doing the same thing tomorrow night, they even gave me all their leftovers-food and decor. Steal from the rich to give to the poor!!) Ryan saw this little baby across the table from us and started screeching at her,and they started talking. It was the funniest thing I have seen, he loved her, he just wanted to touch her and hold her and give her hugs. She on the other hand wasn't to sure of the whole thing, I think she was playing hard to get...Good luck buddy in the future, you might want to work on your game I think you might come on a little to strong.
But who could resist that smile...I think it will melt hearts.
6 days ago

1 comments:
Maybe he will love Berkleigh like he loved that random girl!
Post a Comment