My nice clean room with clean sheets and a made bed!!
I got some sewing projects done-which I can't show because they are presents
Okay well I'm not wonder women...I didn't get to Jareds ironing but I can do that tomorrow since the rest of the house is clean-I hate ironing!
Ryan's clean room with the wooden letters I painted while he was napping and the signs that I finally hung once he got up from his nap.
And finally a happy boy up from his three hour nap, reading some books-I think we need a bookcase!
6 days ago

2 comments:
OH MY GOSH! I think you did more than I did. You actually painted those letters, and did all the laundry... and cleaned up, and washed your sheets! I am impressed.
I always make lists, but I made that particular list and posted it on the blog, cause I REALLY need to sit down and do file our taxes...
I still haven't done it. I did almost everything else, but not that! :) Oh well, it will get done!
That is the cutest post yet! You ARE wonder woman in my eyes!!! I miss you!
Post a Comment