Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm leaving on a jet plane don't know when I'll be back again

Okay so these aren't in order of how things happened but the pictures are really cute. We went to the beach at Grandmas house and we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day
Our foot prints in the sand
Jared can you get a job here....look how beautiful it is!!
She loves me, she loves me not

He was the happiest boy on the plane everyone was so impressed with how happy he was the entire flight. One of the flight attendants walked by and wanted to take him on a walk of the plane. Ryan loved looking at everyone and making sure they made eye contact with him.
GG and Ryan. We couldn't ask for a better great grandma.
Out for a walk on the beach.

Building sand castles.


2 comments:

JS said...

Oh my gosh! You have had such a great trip!

JS said...

Oh...and not to rub it in, but I am going to live down there... :)