Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The monkey is off my back!!!

I'm so excited to say that I'm finished with the baby bed set that I was making for a boutique in Fort Worth!! I've had the fabric since Septemberish, and have just kept putting it off and putting it off. If I had just worked on it as much as I thought and worried but it I would have been done in October. I don't know if it's part of the ADD but denial has always worked for me. If I just don't think about it then it doesn't exists. I need my medication back, if think that's part of the reason I'm ready to wean, so I can take my miracle drug. Anyways the set turned out BEAUTIFUL if I do say so myself. It's baseball motif and it's really cute and simple. It really shouldn't have taken me so long but thanks to my sister, and mom's help I finally finished it, thrown in with a little nagging from Jared. IT'S DONE and I EXCITED!



0 comments: