Monday, March 31, 2008

Spending time in Truckee

Makes you feel like a kid again!! I went down the hill twice and had a great time!
Ryan rolled himself out of the sled and into the snow, loving every minute of it. It didn't seem like the cold scared him at all. I missed the first picture of him coming up from the snow when he first rolled out, and he had a great big smile on his face.
Thanks Laur for the wonderful trip to Tahoe, we had a blast.

What a perfect day out in the snow!! We went to Tahoe with Laur and Chrissy and spent 4 days at their beautiful house in Truckee. The weather was perfect, I think it was about 50 degrees and very sunny. We had a a blast just hanging out, minus the sick dog and Chrissy with food poison! : ) Actually it was the flu since she was the third person to get sick since I was there and Tommy got sick too!! Each person thought it was food poison until the forth person got sick. Luckily Ryan and escaped the rath of the up chuck!!
I'm pulling Ryan up the hill in the sled.
Action shot of Ryan flying down the hill, loving every moment of it.
The cold doesn't seem to both this little man!
Crazy hat cute smile!

4 comments:

Katelyn said...

looks like you had so much fun- i m so jealous I could not be there. can't wait to see you~ kate

Laur said...

No, no, no, Thank YOU!!! I am sure that we all had the better of the times. It was a blast, and Ryan is the very picture of a perfect baby boy. Love you all, Laur

JS said...

great pics em...glad you had fun

Lisa said...

What a great time we all had!
These photos are great;
he is such a cute little snow-man!
and the happiest baby ever!
love mimi