Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Thanks to all

I just want to say thank you to my Grandma for a wonderful trip in southern California. We had a wonderful time hanging out and shopping with GG. I hope you are feeling better GG!

Laur and family thanks for a great week. This was the longest I have spent with my aunt and family ever I believe. We had such a nice time just hanging out. I had a great time getting to know my cousins, and let them met Ryan. Chrissy will be a wonderful mom and was so helpful, kind, and friendly. Robbie did a great job babysitting, letting me get out of the house with Laur and Chrissy. He called after Ryan had been awake for an hour and asked what to do with a crying baby. Robbie decided that babies seriously cut into PS2 playing. Thanks Robbie for watching Ryan. Tommy was very cute with the baby wanting to hold him and play with him. He didn't even mind watch Sesame Street when his friend was over. It was really cute to watch him interact with Ryan. Rich thank you for sharing your office with Ryan so that I could sleep better at night. Also thank you for burning the CD with all the pictures. Again I had a wonderful time and wish that we lived closer,so we could hang out all the time.

While we were there Ryan cut a bottom tooth! He was a little fussy but we all made it though!!

0 comments: