Friday, March 14, 2008

What's your "purse"onality?

So our enrichment activity for March was the Relief Socitey Birthday Party for church, and our theme was Embracing everyones "purse"onality within our Relief Society. I was in charge of organizing the event, we had about 20 people, and it was a really fun night. Katelyn had the same activity on Tuesday and I was able to use most of her deocorations and some of the left over food. I was so excited to get her leftover because we had less then $80 for the whole program and food. We had a wonderful salad bar and then a ice bar at the end. I'm just really glad when the whole thing is over and I can rest for another three weeks before the next activity. The table decorations were simple and cute-I used my purses and stuffed them with tissue paper and tied ballons to them, then I used the streamers and confetti leftover from Katie's activity. It was a lovely night and now I'm just glad that it's over!!

2 comments:

JS said...

What a cute idea! I need to write stuff like this down!

Anonymous said...

This truly is THE best idea...what type of lessons/activities were involved in this evening?