We went to the Ft. Worth Zoo today! I think this is one of my favorite places to go in Ft. Worth. My friend Shalene and I rolled into the zoo at about 12pm which is a far cry from the 10am we were shooting for. Man, babies really slow you down. We went to lunch before hand at Fuzzy's Taco's, which is a fish taco place over by TCU. It's really good.
By the the time we got to the zoo it was nap time for Ryan. He passed out cold in his stroller. I don't know how anyone could sleep in this position but he managed to sleep like that for about a half an hour.
The penguins were a new exhibit at the zoo. What a cute little animal.

Aren't those lizards awesome colors!
The penguins were a new exhibit at the zoo. What a cute little animal.
Aren't those lizards awesome colors!
Shalene took the reverse picture at the beginning of the day where Ryan was asleep and Jordan was awake. I think Shalene fell in love with my stroller. I have to say one thing, even though I HATE my car, it has a huge trunk, both of those strollers fit in the trunk along with alot of other crap I have piled in there. And both carseats fit pretty easily in the back!! Surprising and disappointing at the same time. Well not disappointing since Shalene doesn't have a car during the day,so it's great that my little car fits all of us and our piles of stuff.
Look my HAPPY boy is back!!!! YIPPEE!!
That's a really Alligator looking at us!!

4 comments:
looks super fun. I love zoos. Sorry we didn't go when you came. Once you planted the idea in my head, I had to go...right then!
Great Photos Girl!
The one of the lizzards is great, but the one of the flamingos is Stellar! Love that new camera!
Love mom
what a fun day, i am so thankful to have found you again. i think the next movie made about a warehouse should be about us, not employees of the month. anyway, we had a blast, and i to am thankful for the amount of "stuff" that we can get in your car.
Wow, What fun! I love the zoo and your animal pics are fab! But I like the one of the little (big) boy on the train. Such a little man! Miss you! Laur
Post a Comment