So lately I've been feeling kind of trapped by Fort Worth, I'm not sure why because there's not a mountain range in sight. I think maybe because in the last ten years I've lived in 5 states but moved 7 times, and I think we will be in Fort Worth for the rest of our lives. Which is fine, but also kind of boring. Jared hates change, talking about change, doing anything different, me on the other hand love change, love going new places and doing new things, so Fort Worth for the rest of my life is interesting. Also I've been very soiled and have lived in some of the most beautiful places in the country(Fort Worth is not included in this list by any stretch of the imagination) I'm talking about places with mountains, oceans, place to camp, go hiking, get outdoors and do things, this is not Fort Worth everything cost money and it's so stinking hot, raining, humid, pouring, freezing, oh did I mention hot that you don't want to be outside doing anything. Okay so after my pity party was over I decided I needed to do something about MY problem, so I got online and looked up mommy and me groups, did you know that there is a website where you can find people who want to form a group for anything thing your little heart desires. I found a group that I think I will like, I went to the my first activity today and had a very nice time. All the women were very welcoming and friendly. We went on a mini-train ride in Trinity Park in Fort Worth. They have a bunch of activities planed throughout the week and you can pick and choose which ones you want to go to. I'm excited and I think my friend Shalene will join too, so we can go to stuff together. 

He looks like such a big boy sitting there by himself.


4 comments:
I am glad you found something fun to look forward too. So you are really gonna live in FW the rest of your lives? At least you aren't in like Ozona, TX, or somewhere crazy boring.
Sounds like you had a great day. It is always fun to meet new people!
PS I think Ryan needs to join the hair club for men (babies)
Love mom
How fun! That is a cool website. Great idea, Em! At least Fort Worth isn't freezing cold for 9 months of the year and you have a 20 month-old that wants to go outside ALL THE TIME and you just can't because it is still 40 degrees in APRIL!! Okay, now my pity party is done.
i am glad that you think of things like this...i never would, and you are right...i would love to go!! you can never have to many friends.
Post a Comment