Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy BIrthday Lady Bug!



Happy Birthday Big Girl!! Delaney turned 2 yesterday!! She is such a big girl and a joy to be around! It's amazing to see life through the eyes of a two year old. Delaney is smart, kind, funny, loving, and a wonderful niece. I have loved being a aunt, she makes me feel so special(most days) and I love spending time with her!! I LOVE YOU Delaney Bug!!
Can't get enough of that birthday cake!! She was so cute licking her plate, she didn't want to miss a piece. All week she wanted to know if it was time to make "upakes" for her birthday!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

boy! she sure looks like her mama!
that cupcake was good to the last speck! love mimi

Katelyn said...

You are so cute! What good pics of the cupcakes... you will have to email me those. love you~ katelyn