So I have a gym membership which I had been faithfully going for about a month and half straight, that is until daylight savings. Now I know some of you are saying, "uh Emily that was over a month ago, what's your excuse now..." Well I have an amazing reason for not going still, Ryan has been sleeping for about 14-16 hours every night!!! He goes to bed at 9pm every night wakes up at 7ish to 8ish drinks a 6 ounce bottle, and promptly falls back asleep for another couple of hours!! Is this normal for a baby to sleep that much? He wakes happy and ready to go for the day, and takes a nap around 3 for 2-3 hours. I just can't bring myself to wake him up, but it seriously cuts into my gym time, since it closes at noon and then doesn't open again until 3, at which time he is going down for a nap!! What do I do with my perfect sleeping machine? Do I wake him, let him sleep. I feel like if he is sleeping that much he must need it right? Well I guess the gym can wait!! : )

Look how tiny he was!!

4 comments:
So little!
And NO WAY do you wake him. Enjoy it bc next thing you know he will be awake for 14 hours and sleeping for 3! :) Dang kids!!! YOu never know what they are going to do! :) love you~ see you soon
Never, ever, ever wake a sleeping baby! The gym can wait and besides, your next baby will only sleep 5 hours a day.
let him sleep and do some lunges in your living room... :)
did you see I tagged you! I know your favorite thing...
Post a Comment