Disclaimer this is not my house-my house is not this dirty
9. I get bored and like to shop! ~This is really hard on my hard working husband. I have been trying to stick to a budget and find things to do that don't cost money or make things with the pile of craft stuff I have already.
8. I hate noises that I'm not making.~Let me explain, I hate to listen to people chew. Especially anything loud; cereal, chips, gum, crackers. I hate the sounds people make with their silverware while eating like scraping their fork on the their teeth. I think I have very sensitive ears, but I know my dad is the same way. And if you what to put me over the edge have me ride in a car with a rattle that you can't find or stop. It gives me anxiety just thinking about it.
7. I don't proof read my blog before I post it.~This fact I get excited to post, and don't take the time to proof read, I think ADD has a little to do with it too. Jared always comes home from work and lets me know what I missed or what doesn't make sense, good thing I married a man with a English, and focused on technical writing.

6. I am addicted to the computer.~We have a laptop which I take all around the house with me(think it is going to die soon though : (I love to play Spider Solitaire, or blog. I don't really look things up I just look at peoples blogs.
5. I'm a huge procrastinator~Why do something now that I don't need until later. I plan ahead, buy the things I need and then don't do it until the last minute.
4. I love the TV.~I will watch just about anything. Most people have about three show they watch, I think I have about 12 that I can't miss. If I turn the TV on in the morning then I watch it on and off all day. I just can't turn it on, I get a lot more done during the day without the TV

3. I would like to be better at grocery shopping~I like to go that day and buy what I need for that meal, but that gets really expensive. I need to sit down and make a menu and then make things that go together so I don't waste food or money.
2. I HATE leftovers, left me repeat myself I HATE leftovers. ~ First of all I hate cleaning out nasty dirty plates or bowls that have sat in the fridge for two weeks, and second I don't want to have the same thing twice.
1. I am not good at saying I'm sorry. ~ I've gotten better but it still needs work.
( I thought of one more thing I really suck at--mailing things to people-I have about three packages and thank you cards from Christmas that I still haven't mailed, I actually have a Christmas present that I haven't mailed yet!!!)
10 things I rock at
10. I'm a good cook~ I come for a long line of great cooks. I used to have all of Jareds single friends over for Sunday dinner, we had a blast. I wish they were all still here so we could have more people over.
9. I love to have people around me. I would have people over every night if we could.
8. I'm a loyal friend. I will do anything for a friend with in my power. I do a good job of keeping in touch with people once they are my friend.
7. I make the best chocolate chip cookies-I really enjoy baking, which is hard since I'm trying to lose weight.

I love to decorate


1. I rock at being a wife-just kidding but I love being a wife and I love my husband and all the support and comfort he gives me.

2 comments:
I love reading your blogs! They are so entertaining! We really miss you two..I remember when you were on the countdown before graduation and I was so jealous! Now I am on the countdown and it is so weird. I will be sad to leave. Do you guys miss it here? or is being out of school a lot funner? We have not met a funner Law School couple since you guys...we had some fun times. What a cutie Ryan is! Keep up the entertaining blogging...
Em
You also rock at being a great daughter and sister!
You Do Rock!
love mom
Post a Comment