Thursday, April 17, 2008


Ryan had his nine month check up on Tuesday, and everything was great!! He was 19lbs 3ounces and 30-1/2 inches long, so he was is the 45% for weight and 95% for height. They didn't even tell me the head size, probably because it was so huge. Doctor Worsley said not to worry because he is not crawling yet that he still has 3 more months to learn. I love our doctor,and yesterday I got in on time which was a first, I don't mind the wait because he is SO nice. Ryan had one shot and it is the first time his shots have effected him afterward. That night he got his first temperature of 102.5 and then was cranky all day yesterday. Hopefully today will be better. My camera is not working great so I don't have any new pictures, but in case you were wondering he is still pretty darn cute!

He has grown almost a foot since this picture was taken!!

1 comments:

JS said...

that is one healthy baby! I can't believe how tall he is!

Oh, and don't fret about the walking thing... i wanted the twins to walk, and now that they can, I want them immobile again. :)