this is her smiley face~
this is what a tiger says~
say cheese
i love being an aunt! i'm so thankful that i'm able to live near delaney(and katie & matt)! every time katie talks about maybe moving away once matt graduates i cry inside~i've love being so close to my sister and her cute little fam~delaney just makes me light up inside~she has the best personality,keeps me laughing, and all excited~i thought maybe once i had my own baby that my love for this little girl would change or dwindle~but that is not the case at all~i think i love her more as i watch her grow and change out of being a baby and becoming a big girl~i bawled the night katie called and told me she was pregnant(they weren't happy tears) i wanted a baby so bad and it just wasn't happening for us~i remember thinking how unfair it was and wondering if katie and i would be close once we moved back~well all fears were put aside once i held this little bundle~i was in love~katie and i have truly become the best of friends since we have both become mom's~i couldn't think of any one else i would want as a sister~i'm so excited that delaney is going to be a big sister~it's a hard job with a lot of unwanted responsibility~but as a reward you get a best friend for the rest of your life~i love you guys~please don't ever leave me i will be lost without you~well if you have to i guess it's okay~but i wont like it~ delaney i love you, you can stay with me anytime~
6 days ago

2 comments:
thanks for letting miss d come play with her auntie em & bebe ryan! She had a really fun time, I know it! I am really glad we live close too! I don't want to move away either! :) we love you lots and lots! ~kate
One of the greatest blessings of my life is watching my kids, as adults, enjoy one another. I love watching you both. And I love your sweet families. And, I love you.
love mom
Post a Comment