Saturday, May 24, 2008

two by two

two nakey babies climbing out
there's a bath tub full of toys~but they both want the same little fish(there's three other fish just like it in the tub) why is that all ways the case~i guess thats why one of the commandments is "thy shall not covet" it must just be human nature
he keeps drowned himself with this cup~he just loves the water though because he does this over and over again~
water baby~splish slash my little fishy

2 comments:

Leah and Mike said...

I love when kids take baths together - they have so much fun together! That last picture of Ryan in the bath is SO cute! You should totally frame it and put it in your bathroom! After reading the last post, I really hope they don't move away from you. I will be so sad for you. I remember when you were sad that she was pregnant and you weren't. I am so glad that you have your sweet Ryan and you guys are so close now. Crazy how things actually work out for the good when, at the time, you think that life is ending. I'm so happy for you, Em!

JS said...

I thought you were going to announce you were having twins! :)