well it's official~this little boy can pull himself up on anything~and is starting to take a couple of steps down the sofa~the other night he went around the room trying to figure out what he could pull himself up on~it was so fun to watch the little gears turn in his head trying to figure it all out~
6 days ago

2 comments:
getting so big. he will be jogging before you know it! :) love you- kate (I was so proud of myself for getting my canton pics up before you! No small feat :)
Oh & I will write this here bc I will forget it I don't tell you now... Yesturday Delaney named her first doll... she has this little tiny mexican boy doll (garage sale item from next door) she named him Ryan! :) I thought it was cute she had him in the chair and was feeding him her tomatoes, saying "eat ryan, eat you matoes" love you
What a big boy!! I miss getting all excited for the milestones - it seems like once they walk, the milestones are over :( I guess I get to look forward to the big POTTY TRAINING milestone! By the way, I don't know if I have already said, but I LOVE your background and header!! You are SO good! Where did you find it or what program did you use to make it?
Post a Comment