So the babies played happily while Shalene and I created a new background for my blog!! I'm so proud of myself, we designed it and put it all together~it was fun and we didn't spend any money that's the best part~shalene is a wiz at photo shop~i think i need it now!
I got really sunburned hence the shirt~i didn't even want to wear a bra but i resisted that urge much to the thanks of everyone else!!
6 days ago

4 comments:
i love it!!! you will have to show me how to make on too! or really I am just asking you to do on for me!?! love you~ kate
I love it! I also love how much Ryan loves the water. we live in such a ghetto place that I think everything is gross, even if I clean it a million times, so my kids have never had a bath at our house. They have had plenty at grandparents houses, but I am scared of our tub. I love baths, and I won't even take one.... I can't wait to move. :)
Anyways, great background... i love photo shop!
Love love love the background!
Love the new background! I think I need photoshop too!
Post a Comment