Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Kick up your feet!

Reading his "ouk" Drinking his bottle in bed(which doesn't happen very often)
Smile for the camera
Blocked yet again
"I've got to put my feet up"
I noticed a trend once Ryan started to roll around, he loves, loves, loves to rest his feet on things! I'm not sure why he does it, but it happens all the time. Most mornings when I go to get him up for the morning he is resting his feet on his bumper. He will roll over to an area just so he can put his feet up!! What a silly little boy.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for the update! I love looking at your blog, it always has such fun things.... Cant wait to see you after we get back from 'narlans. Love mom

Leah and Mike said...

That is too cute! Don't you find it so funny that these babies do actually have their own personality - they have little quirks of their own. He is sure growing up fast!