I just can;t pass up the opportunity to take pictures of Jared and Ryan sleeping. Ryan must have been very tired because he NEVER falls asleep when someone is holding him, he loves to sleep in his crib. He fell asleep at 8:30 last night and slept straight through until 11am this morning. Then we went to lunch with a friend and then swam in her pool for a little while. The sun must have just wiped him out.
Look at how long he is!! I can't believe how big his is getting so fast(especially with all this sleep!)
Sweet baby boy.

Look at how long he is!! I can't believe how big his is getting so fast(especially with all this sleep!)
Sweet baby boy.

3 comments:
So cute. I love sleeping babies!!
Mike would be jealous of Jared. He loves when Addy falls asleep with him...he misses when she would take naps on his chest. That only lasted for the first month of her life. Oh, and to answer your question from my blog, Addy's hair is naturally curly. Mike's whole family has naturally curly hair and I am so happy she got it because I have always wanted to curly hair, so now I get to live through her :)
Love looking at your wonderful blog and thoroughly enjoy your commentary. You put so much personality into it! Jared and Ryan are so cute together. I think they were both smiling in their sleep! Laur
Post a Comment