Wednesday, May 21, 2008

New OUTFIT!!!

I'm very proud of my new outfit. I got the whole thing for $35(not including the shoes, I already had those) Anyways Jared had a work party tonight, and all of my dresses are so churchy...I wanted something a little more...well... not so churchy. I have a hard time pulling outfits together, but I'm mighty proud of myself on this one. Jared walked in the door and the first thing he said was "wow you look great" so I think it worked, not so churchy.

5 comments:

Leah and Mike said...

Em, that dress is so dang cute and you look so good in it! Your calves are amazing...I can tell you are training for you marathon thing in Oct.!

Katelyn said...

super hot mama!!! :) i love it~kate

Laur said...

Wow! And I bet the back looks great with your new butterfly tattoo!! YOU ARE HOT! Laur

Stephanie said...

Wow! You look awesome.

XYZinn said...

That is a really cute dress. I need something like that!