Wednesday, May 21, 2008

New Trick

New tricks are kinda hard to learn sometimes. Actually they may not be hard to learn but hard to get out of!! The past couple of day I've put Ryan down for a nap, only to ten minutes later hear him SCREAM bloody murder because he is stuck standing up. I know if he is stuck standing by the way he cries. It's frustrating because he has been such an easy baby to put to bed. Now it takes like three or four times before he gives up and goes to sleep. Today though I heard him yell "mamamamama" at the end of his nap so I went in to get him and he was standing up(not crying yippeee for me), he was so excited to see me, big huge smile, and then he got brave and decided to try and clap. Well that didn't work out to well since he doesn't know how to stand...he fell backwards and just starting laughing and clapping. I love you Ryan! Quit taking my picture and help me!!

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

life is so rough when you are little! he'll get the hang of it! love you~ kate

Brian Arnold said...

That is hilarious! I cant wait till drake gets that big! How is everything going? Give me an update!
Love, Em