Okay so from months I've been telling Jared that I wanted to get a tattoo. The idea of a tattoo tortured Jared. I think he despised the very thought. I just liked getting a rise out of him. I know that's mean but it was just so fun because he would get so worked up about it. So for about 2-3 months when ever Jared would bring it up I would say how much I wanted one. I told him that I wanted one on my foot somewhere. Then I said that I wanted a picture of Ryan when he was newborn so that I could always remember him. The ideas were endless of what kind of tattoo I wanted. Jared talked with my parents and tried to get them to talk some sense into me since I am there daughter and I will listen to them...hhaaaa!! It was to much fun to give up, just watching him get all worked up and flustered cracked me up. My aunt knew about this great debate that we had going on, she suggested that I get one while in Lake Tahoe.
(Sorry about the back fat I was taking the picture myself)
(Sorry about the back fat I was taking the picture myself)Yeah that's right I finally did it, after all the teasing I pulled the trigger!!! A beautiful butterfly, it hatched from the cocoon and on to my back. Isn't it wonderful, I just love it, it was worth all the pain.
Okay so I didn't get a tattoo but it was worth watching Jared almost crap his pants when he saw it for the first time. This was the funniest I've done in a long time. Jared got so mad, he didn't even want to sleep in the same bed as me when he found out. The joke went on a little longer, and he couldn't believe the the mother of his child got a tattoo, how could I explain that to Ryan when he gets older. I was dieing inside trying not to laugh. Finally I gave it up and just laughed, it's nice to know I can still get a rise out of him after 7 years!!

3 comments:
That is hilarious! I love to get a rise out of these boys! Brian would freak out to! Pretty butterfly though. I love to read your blog...I can always expect something new and be entertained!
You are hilarious! Tyson says he hopes Jared gets you back... :) Ahh, isn't that sweet how boys stick together. :)
Ok, so I know you are dying for ideas of things to do in FW. The girl that I know, that your hubby knows, Jenny Sturgill, just wrote a post with tons of things to do in FW. Look it up. She is on my blog roll...
Love the hat and shirt you got at H&M for Ryan. He looks so cute.. .I mean, cool, dude!
Okay, so we can conspire together. We really should have gone to the Tattoo shop in King's Beach (must have been some symbolism we missed!) and taken your picture there... except the dog had diaherria and then Chrissy started puking. But the picture you were supposed to have was with the "fake" tattoo in the "real" tattoo shop. I love to laugh!!! (And I love you, too, Jared!) Love, Laur
Post a Comment