Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary

These are my favorite type of flowers with a tiny bit of red around the edges.

Happy Anniversary!! We've been married 7 years!! What a wonderful time it has been, our lives have changed in so many ways, and we learned and have grown together. I'm amazed to think back to the time we were dating, it seems like forever ago, but seems like yesterday at the same time! I love you hon, your a wonderful husband and father. I'm so thank that we will be together forever as a family. Thank you for all your hard work and 7 great years.

2 comments:

Leah and Mike said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! Wow, 7 years...I'm impressed! You guys are a great couple and have such a cute little guy! Congrats!

JS said...

7 years! Are you serious! wow... you are old. Just kidding! Those flowers are beautiful! Good job Jared! I thought of you on cinco de Mayo.