Okay, I'm going to do a Sprint triathlon with my dad in October!!! I'm so excited, and very scared!!! I really have to start training because the time will really catch up with me. We are going to do a .3 mile swim in open water, a 13 mile bike ride and a 3.1 mile run. Yikes that sounds like a lot when I write it all out. The triathlon will be in Galveston in 6 months. I'll keep you posted as to how my training is going.
6 days ago

6 comments:
YIKES!
I go more for the meal triathalon; breakfast at IHOP, lunch at El Rancho Grande and dinner at The Cheesecake Factory.
No training required.
WOW, Em, I am impressed!! Good luck and have fun with the training! You'll do awesome!
By the way, that "cool dude" picture on the side is so dang cute!! What a cute and stylish baby you have!
I could do a decathlon with Eek! Really, just hearing about all that exercise makes me tired (and hungry!!) Laur
Emily Its Chauncey. I can't believe you are still alive! Its been so long since we have talked. You should email me so we can catch up (cwalkerwest@gmail.com). Your family looks great and it sounds like all is well. The Styles stock has just gained value in my opinion since you are doing a triathlon!
Yea! Good for you! That will be fun! I don't think I could do a triathlon. I ran a marathon, but swimming... not my strong point.
Post a Comment